The WiFi network is up but useless: we still do not have Internet this weekend (except this weak signal I can occasionally steal) because of some problem with the gateway.
I set an alarm for 0900 to get used to waking up earlier, but nobody was up by then so I brushed my teeth and went right back to bed. Around noon I had breakfast and went to the locker room at the resort to scrape all the storage wax off my skis, and give them a fresh waxing in preparation for the season. I borrowed somebody’s scraper there. By the time I was done it was too late to go and volunteer.
Nothing interesting happened today, though I did beat Portal again in one sitting. Josh turned up the volume on the victory song at the end of that (“Still Alive” by Jonathan Coulton) and made everybody listen to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment