I always forget to take any photos when I get to the top of runs. I always just want to ski right down them. However, I did take some photographs for you on the mountain yesterday.
Here’s a view of clouds in the valleys seen from the “lookout point” at the top of Short Cut chairlift.
Two rainbows seen near the top of Short Cut chairlift. See how they form concentric rings around the sun?
There is a place where the gondola crosses over a big tree-filled ravine. It was too snowy to take photos of it yesterday, so this was taken this morning.
The Canyons ski village and surrounding towns seen from the gondola. Two of the large buildings in the bottom right are the hotels at The Canyons, and the nearest one is all the shops.
Our front door looks like this now during the snowfall.
No comments:
Post a Comment