There was no propane at the children’s ski school meeting area on the mountain, so we reported to a room at the bottom instead. I was ready over half an hour early, and helped arrange the room. At least five Carvers ski instructors (not counting the snowboard instructors) showed up to work but there were only two classes of children. So they sent most of us home... Lucky for me, because I forgot to bring my lift pass today. Surprisingly, there were enough snowboarders that Josh got to teach today.
I solved the Rubik’s Cube (Hungarian Cube) today, but only after looking up a method online. I had a lot of time on my hands! Actually, I started working on that cube yesterday after seeing Scott "solve" it by entering the configuration of the cube and following a list of about 70 step-by-step directions from a website. That was really funny to me since he was playing the part of a robot. I also spent some of that free time today reading, and cooking.
I finally uploaded the few photos I took around the house to an album. You can find it here. I will mention here if I add anything to the album, so you don’t need to keep checking it.
No comments:
Post a Comment