Having gone to sleep very late after last night’s party, I couldn’t get up until 8:00AM. I did my usual morning run to the bus, and I called ahead to say I was going to be late. Tameca thought I was on the kids’ program in the afternoon and didn’t need to be there until after 1:00PM. So I got off at the outlet center and switched buses to go back home. Then she called and corrected herself; I was scheduled to work Blues today. I said I was already on my way back to bed and had no returns from yesterday so someone else could take that class.
I went back home and caught up on my sleeping. I spent the rest of the day just playing video games. I don’t feel too bad about not skiing today: It was sunny but it’s been a while since it snowed, so there will be better days to enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment