Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday - Central Park

Tal sent me an email with instructions on where to get a bite to eat, and I had a burger with bacon for breakfast. In my first few steps out of the apartment I saw a very short man, and I was delighted to see the variety of New Yorkers, who are not unfriendly people at all.

Rachel said I have to visit “the Met” (the museum) and Tal’s email also had tips on where to explore, so I wandered around Central Park to get there. I was told the Met was closed for Mondays. I spent the morning rambling around "the ramble" at Central Park admiring the views, and listening to weirdoes mumble to themselves. On the way back I stopped by the Museum of Natural History but that was closing at 3:00PM so I didn’t buy a ticket for just an hour.

Tal and I went grocery shopping so I could cook a stir-fry noodle dish for dinner. It came out pretty bland.

No comments:

Post a Comment