It was still raining intermittently so I walked up to the Museum of Natural history and spent all afternoon reading about the Big Bang and the development of our universe, galaxy, and planet. When I'd covered all that I observed and read about the dinosaur skeletons until the museum was about to close, and I rushed over to take a brief look at the gemstone exhibit before it did.
Tal and Rachel checked in the morning and discovered that they, and all their friends, passed the Bar. There was much rejoicing. They decided to go out and celebrate in the evening. I went with them to dinner in the East Village where Tal used to live, to a home-style Israeli restaurant. They then went out to a bar to meet some friends, but I had no ID with me (it was in my other coat) so they wouldn't let me in! I had to take a cab back. The cab ride made me feel pretty hung over, so that was enough for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment