Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Waffles

Yesterday I spent much of the day with L's friend M, who collected me from the hotel and delivered on her promise to make me homemade waffles with real maple syrup. I also got to meet her large guinea pig, Bernard. After that I watched a movie at her place, "The Darjeeling Limited", while she prepared her lunch. Their friend A was supposed to hang out with us again as well, but she was feeling too sick, so I didn't get to see her. When L got off work she joined us and we hung out for a little while before returning home. We were pretty tired so we didn't do much else, but she has the rest of the week off from work because there are parent-teacher conferences.

Tomorrow morning I fly back to Israel so there won't be any more entries from me for a while. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment