I lounged all morning yesterday, and when my woman got back from work we planned, optimized, and executed a sophisticated shopping trip. First we went to her university to get some form she needed filled out for a job application, which gave me a chance to see her pretty campus. Then we did all my shopping things: we got a US power adapter at Radio Shack, returned the wrong shoes I got my father by mistake, and scoured Target for some clothes and a camera. They didn't have the camera I wanted, and wouldn't sell it to me at the price we expected anyway. We couldn't find slippers anywhere either. After checking another store for them, we went to Barnes and Noble to buy a bunch of books, for gifts and for me. By that time we were both tired and hungry so we went home rather than continue the quest for footwear.
I cooked dinner, which took me a long time as I was still not feeling very well, and we went to sleep late.
No comments:
Post a Comment