Yes dear, thanks for your consideration, I did catch up now.... Sounds like you had a good time in Rosh-Hashana party, even thought it was in the country.... Speaking about hornets, we had a huge hornet's nest in the roof, at Netta's room (she doesn't know yet.... as she is in the army...). An expert guy came to exterminate it and said he has never seen such a thing, in all years he is doing this job... took him an hour, to do 3 sets of pesticide, and we are left with the smell, tons of dead hornets and 2 days of work to clean up (which we didn't finish...).
It was quite a horrifying and disgusting job.....
Open your email, I am sending pictures.....
Well, holiday is over, and there is a whole week of work waiting for us... :-( And, Abba starts the new job tomorrow.....
Now we are going to meet our friends from Gilat to the traditional "End of summer beach party"
I heard the story and I saw the pictures you sent, scary! I looks and sounded horrifying, glad nobody got stung. Maybe you could gather all those dead hornets and sell them to China as a delicacy? Good luck patching up the hole so more do not move in.
It is funny that you wrote a longer journal entry in our comments than the journal post itself. :D
2 comments:
Yes dear, thanks for your consideration, I did catch up now....
Sounds like you had a good time in Rosh-Hashana party, even thought it was in the country....
Speaking about hornets, we had a huge hornet's nest in the roof, at Netta's room (she doesn't know yet.... as she is in the army...).
An expert guy came to exterminate it and said he has never seen such a thing, in all years he is doing this job... took him an hour, to do 3 sets of pesticide, and we are left with the smell, tons of dead hornets and 2 days of work to clean up (which we didn't finish...).
It was quite a horrifying and disgusting job.....
Open your email, I am sending pictures.....
Well, holiday is over, and there is a whole week of work waiting for us... :-(
And, Abba starts the new job tomorrow.....
Now we are going to meet our friends from Gilat to the traditional "End of summer beach party"
Take care,
Kisses,
Imma
I heard the story and I saw the pictures you sent, scary! I looks and sounded horrifying, glad nobody got stung. Maybe you could gather all those dead hornets and sell them to China as a delicacy? Good luck patching up the hole so more do not move in.
It is funny that you wrote a longer journal entry in our comments than the journal post itself. :D
Post a Comment