Hello fans and family! This is only to inform you that I have arrived safely and without difficulty at my airport hotel in Munich. Internet here is expensive or barely functional (or both) so although I do have a journal entry for today typed up on Pixy, you will have to wait for it until I am back somewhere with better free Internet access. That will likely be late tomorrow.
Thank you for your patience. Warmest regards, and see (some of) you soon!
2 comments:
pity you're not in Frankfurt, we may have been able to meet up (I live about 20 min. from Frankfurt airport)
If it's any solace I probably could not have come over even then: I had very little time in Munich to do anything besides sleep, and basically ran from the train to the bus to the hotel and back. It would have been much tenser had I tried to travel from St. Anton directly without this brief stopover.
Post a Comment